Gideon

Stop! Do not try to unclog the hose until you have determine how the ice got
inside the hose!. That would be similar to adding Freon to an air conditioner
before determining where the leak is. If you unclog the hose and use it
without determining how the ice got inside it, then you'll just have the same
problem again the next time it gets cold outside. You may want to contact a
drain cleaning & inspection company such as Roto-Rooter. They have miniture
cameras which can be run up a drain or a hose for inspection purposes. The
Roto-Rooter guys may even offer to toss in a free gynecological exam.

====================

wrote in message ...
I just planted my flower garden and wanted to water it. I went to get
the hose. Thats when I remembered it dont work anymore.
In January I pulled the hose out of the snow so I could wash the dog
because he stunk. Water would not come out of the hose. I called my
boyfriend and he came over and told me the hose was frozen. I suppose
that could happen because it was below zero but I still did not
understand why water would not come out. He told me the reason was
because the hose was clogged up with ice. I dont know how ice got
inside the hose but I guess he was right because water did not come
out. I had to carry a heavy pail of water outside to wash the dog and
that hurt my back and I was in bed for 5 days. That was a really a
waste of time too because the dog died 2 days later.

Anyhow, thats all over and the snow is gone and its hot and sunny. It
was 88 degrees today so I just planted my flowers. But now I got a big
problem. I need to water the flowers but I dont have a hose. My
boyfriend left me for a brunette so I cant ask him for help anymore.
Maybe someone on here can help. How do I unclog the hose to get all
the ice out of it? Or do I have to buy a new hose? I really do not
want to buy a new one because I lost my job after I told my boss's
wife that I was sleeping with my boss after he cheated on me with
Sally Rogers who works in the Complaints Dept.

Can anyone help?

Blondie