Beeper

Just my opinion, but if it was me I'd put in a regular breaker and a GFCI
receptacle. That way if I was using the receptacle and it tripped, I would
not have to travel to the panel to reset it. Yah Yah I know it shouldn't be
tripping, but they do. I have a GFCI in the bathroom that trips 9 out of 10
times the hair dryer is plugged into it. Reset it and it's fine. Poop
happens.
"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello:

Moved into a 30 yr old house that has, apparently, one circuit going to an
outside outlet
having a GFCI circuit breaker in the main service panel.

Being so old, I have doubts about how good the GFCI circuit breaker may
be, but really don't want to play with the panel and replace the breaker.

Any reason not to just add an additional individual GFCI outlet in place
of the outside
outlet there now (leaving the circuit breaker in the service panel alone)
?

Guess I'm asking if there is any harm, or potential problems, in having
two, possibly both being functional, GFCI devices on a single branch line
?

Thanks,
Bob