Robert11

Default Two GFCI Devices On A Single Line ?

Hello:

Moved into a 30 yr old house that has, apparently, one circuit going to an
outside outlet
having a GFCI circuit breaker in the main service panel.

Being so old, I have doubts about how good the GFCI circuit breaker may be,
but really don't want to play with the panel and replace the breaker.

Any reason not to just add an additional individual GFCI outlet in place of
the outside
outlet there now (leaving the circuit breaker in the service panel alone) ?

Guess I'm asking if there is any harm, or potential problems, in having two,
possibly both being functional, GFCI devices on a single branch line ?

Thanks,
Bob