lens

Thanks for the nice words about the description. I never understood how
ebay sellers expect people to plunk down several K $ based on two fuzzy
pictures and a one-line description. Then to top it off, they have 4
paragraphs of nasty "boiler plate" with all the things that the buyer
better not do. They don't seem to realize that they have competition
from people with manners.

I'm selling the lathe because I really didn't use it much. I may regret
it down the road, but my space is limited and I want to play with CNC,
so it's on to new toys. I've seen garages where you can't take a step
and I *really* don't want to go there.

Does anyone have a line on the cheapest shipping options? I am a novice
at this.