Doug Miller

In article .com, "TrailRat" wrote:
It sticks in the mitre box and has this weird white/black mess over the
blade that I think came from cutting green wood with it. The saw is
still sharp so I don't want to just throw it. It was hard to clean with
by hand with detergent and only managed a small area in a long sapce of
time. So any suggestion would be nice.

Washing soda. About 1/4 cup in a quart of warm water. Soak for five minutes;
most of the crud will rinse off. The rest you can wipe off with a rag. Rinse
with water. Dry with a towel.

--
Regards,