Bob Schmall

"TrailRat" wrote in message
oups.com...
It sticks in the mitre box and has this weird white/black mess over the
blade that I think came from cutting green wood with it. The saw is
still sharp so I don't want to just throw it. It was hard to clean with
by hand with detergent and only managed a small area in a long sapce of
time. So any suggestion would be nice.

Thank You

TR

LRod beat me to the crummy pun, so I'll just have to play it straight. CMT
makes a blade cleaner that works faster than just about anything. You'll
find it a Rockler, Woodcraft, Amazon.com or a number of other woodworking
places. Even faster is oven cleaner, but it's evil stuff and must be used in
a well-ventilated area.

Bob