mac davis

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:22:31 -0400, "George" george@least wrote:

"Arch" wrote in message
I'm delirious! Just sorry that you were troubled. Hope there was an
assumed or hidden icon in your message. It takes so little to make me
happy... much less than knowing if salad oil is safe for salads.

A Metric 3.0 thread seems quite fine for the purpose. I'm almost afraid
to ask. Is it ISO coarse or ISO fine? Unlikely to be French Standard or
old metric fine or coarse. Could there be a New Zealand Standard.?
Surely not J.I.S. or D.I.N. coarse or fine. Don't sweat it, no answer
is expected and obnoxious minds don't need to know.

Truth to tell, Arch, while I was there I raided his woodpile for about four
15" curly hard maple bowls worth and a brace of birdseye logs somewhat
smaller. Going to sharpen the saw and try to get them roughed this weekend.
Snow tomorrow and 22 degrees. Good time to spend in the basement.

SNOW???
I just busted my ass going up and down a ladder putting up a new ceiling fan on
the patio cover... (only about 65 out now, at 9pm..)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing