Jerry Foster

Default Making lathe milling attachment on a mill

HF does not carry milling bits. And, if they did, I doubt they'd be very
good (my rule, as a long and loyal HF customer is, never buy anything with
an edge on it; it won't have one for long...). MSC sells good quality bits
at good prices with fairly fast delivery.

Jerry

"Ignoramus32621" wrote in message

I would really like to make a milling attachment for my lathe, using
my mill. I am in search of tips and pointers. I am going to check if
HF sells milling bits etc. I will try to do something this weekend.