jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

Hm, I saw it exactly twice - once here, and once on rec.guns (shrug?)
Or, is it more the content that makes you...uncomfortable, Jim?

I get a bit testy when the cutesy 'Oh, my - it was Paul Revere'
or the 'Boston Tea Party' posts keep wafting through. Typically
posted by somebody who wouldn't know a minuteman if the statue
hit him on the head.

Jim (who used to live on 'ol Paul's route, once a year they
would have the guy gallop on by on horseback. The liquor
store right there had the appropriate sign: "Paul Revere,
the Coldest Beer.)

please reply to: