pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:08:05 GMT
in misc.survivalism :
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:49:47 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Why" wrote in message
. ..

Neocons are the people who want to convert the world into something like
Texas. Most Republicans aren't neocons.

Damn ED, please leave Taxes (Texas) out of it. I'm to old to move all
my WWII Brownies to another state

I'm sorry, Dave, I don't mean to pick on you. But you keep sending us these
presidents with their staffs full of neocons. After they've established
"democracy" in some foreign country at gunpoint, the next thing they want to
do is to make them all play high-school football and hold chili cook-offs.

LBJ was a neocon?

"We are everywhere."

Or should that be "They are everywhere!"? (It has been described as a
"Vast Conspiracy" was it not?)

"You cannot trust your neighbor,
or even next of kin
If momie is a neoconnie
Then you got to turn her in." (With apologies to Phil Ochs.)

tschus
pyotr

there's no one left but me and thee,
and I'm not sure of thee

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,