The Watcher

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:58:30 -0400, "Bob Brock" wrote:
(snip)
Bush and Bush alone made the decision to invade. Yes, NOBODY else should
share in the responsiblity for what Bush did. He did it. He should take
responsiblity for it. Hell, even Nixon had the balls to resign.

I didn't catch that earlier. I guess Clinton didn't have the balls to resign
after he was impeached, huh? He never did quite take the responsibility for his
actions. He did get in front of the American people and give them a half-assed
semi-apology, then waffled some more with his "I did it because I could" speech.
Talk about your meaningless speeches. If he couldn't have done it he wouldn't
have.

What money
wasting jobs share the titile Commander and Chief? I will help you get rid
of them if you find any.

I'm not just interested in the Commander-in-Chief job. I'm interested in saving
money wherever I can.

If those people in Congress felt they had some reason to take a vote, they must
have felt they had some say in whether George Bush went to war or not.
Otherwise, they were all wasting their time and his. Was it just an exercise to
entertain everybody? Kerry and all those other politicians made a big deal about
that vote. They must have had some point in doing it.