The Watcher

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:58:30 -0400, "Bob Brock" wrote:

(snip)
Bush and Bush alone made the decision to invade. Yes, NOBODY else should
share in the responsiblity for what Bush did. He did it. He should take
responsiblity for it. Hell, even Nixon had the balls to resign. What money
wasting jobs share the titile Commander and Chief? I will help you get rid
of them if you find any.

OK, we should abolish the Congress then, since they apparently have no power.
Their votes are meaningless and have no power(or responsibility). John Kerry
really loves that. Finally, he has a job where he can do things and disavow any
responsibility for his actions.
I'm a bottom line sort of guy. If those people in the Congress are wasting our
time and money we should stop paying them.