Bob Brock

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:49:47 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Why" wrote in message
. ..

Neocons are the people who want to convert the world into something
like
Texas. Most Republicans aren't neocons.

Damn ED, please leave Taxes (Texas) out of it. I'm to old to move all
my WWII Brownies to another state

I'm sorry, Dave, I don't mean to pick on you. But you keep sending us
these
presidents with their staffs full of neocons. After they've established
"democracy" in some foreign country at gunpoint, the next thing they want
do is to make them all play high-school football and hold chili cook-offs.

LBJ was a neocon?

They didn't write their manifesto until Regan's presidency.