Bob Brock

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:01:19 -0400, "Bob Brock"
wrote:

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:58:26 -0400, "Ed Huntress"

wrote:

Hmmm, maybe you should reword that, and waffle a bit. Surely there are
some
weasel words you could come up with that could obscure it a bit more so
that it
would look like they didn't REALLY vote "in favor" of anything. Maybe
they
only
thought they were thinking of voting in favor of something. Yeah, that
could be
it. They were mislead by George Bush. Yeah, pass the buck. That'll work.
Blame
Bush.

Bush as the CNC of the military made the decision to invade Iraq. He made
it alone and he alone should take responsibility for his actions.

And NOBODY voted to give him the authority to do that, eh? So NOBODY else
should
share in the responsibility for what Bush did, right? I guess if Bush has
all
the power and takes all the blame, maybe we should just get rid of all
those
other money-wasting jobs in Washington. We don't need them. Why pay them
if we
don't need them? We could sure use that money somewhere else.

Bush and Bush alone made the decision to invade. Yes, NOBODY else should
share in the responsiblity for what Bush did. He did it. He should take
responsiblity for it. Hell, even Nixon had the balls to resign. What money
wasting jobs share the titile Commander and Chief? I will help you get rid
of them if you find any.