Lobster

John Rumm wrote:
Lobster wrote:

And while I'm sorting out my garden electrics, I'd like to replace the
2-pin in-line plug (ie, the male bit) on my Black-and-Decker strimmer
with a comparable plug from Flymo (which would enable me to use my
strimmer and mower interchangably on the same extension cable).

Is it possible to obtain such a thing? Is the 2-pin plug on a Flymo a
proprietary item? If so I'm probably stuffed - have looked on their
spares website and can't see it offered.

You mean like:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/produc...?PRODID=180017

No that's the female bit! (Have already seen them in B&Q).

In the past I have also bought an adaptor that converts the older style
two ping rubber plug type connector to one that mates with the one
pictured.

Maybe I need to do something like that...

Thanks
David