Richard

Benny wrote:

Thanks for the info. while I've been looking, I've just found this site:

http://www.barrel-barbecue.co.uk/

Pretty much exactly what I'm after, hotplates are great for burgers.
They have included lots of measurements which will be handy when I have
them made!!

That strikes me as expensive.

I have a made-to-order half barrel BBQ with rear warming rack, under
tray. A pair of wheels on one side. The flame bed is divided in half
so that I don't have to use loads of charcoal for a few people or I can
have two stages of 'burn' life. Two mild steel grids and two sheets of
SS for hotplates with handles.

All for £100.

Richard

--
Real email address is RJSavage at BIGFOOT dot COM