ekkypoo

Default Baxi Bahama 100 Boiler

Is anyone chucking one of these out. I so I am after a acouple of bits.
Not pumps or anything, just the pressure gauge and the pipe which comes
from the three way valve that the gauge connects to.

I was draining the system before I put some new radiators on but the
pressure gauge did not move. I thought I would unscrew it and clean it
when the mounting for it just came off with not a lot of effort. I have
bunged the hole up so the system is working and ot leaking.

Anyone who can help or give cost of parts greatly appreciated.

Andy