Phisherman

I bought mine at K-Mart. They had exactly what I was looking for:
one-inch Pony pipe clamps. These are very good quality at a low
price, but stick with the 1" size, not the smaller. Since then I've
purchased Bessey (made in Germany) K-body clamps, but I still use the
Pony pipe clamps on occasion. Do yourself a favor and stay away from
cheap clamps typically made in Asian countries. Thumbs up to clamps
made in the USA--they are all very good. There are a few
frustrations working with pipe clamps (black staining, crank hits what
you are trying to clamp, uneven pressure, marring, etc) but there are
ways to deal with it.

On 19 Apr 2005 10:09:29 -0700, "ben" wrote:

None of the borg stores seem to have them... and I'd rather use someone
else anyway.

What's a good brand/store for pipe clamps? Online or in NYC.

Not clamps to hold pipes but clamps that attach to pipes to clamp
wood/furniture/etc with.

-Ben