brianlanning

20 Years from, when you need a part for that Delta, it will be on the
shelf. Griz will probably only be a memory... Jut bought an arbor for

my
1945 8" contractors saw. Was in stock at Delta....

You have a lot of faith in Delta that I just don't have. Delta stocks
those parts for one reason: people are still buying them. But that
means that they have to maintain a warehouse somewhere to hold these
parts. As soon as it's no longer profitable, that service will be
gone. I'm surprised they're still doing it. The chinese tools will
have the same issue, but at least you don't pay a premium for the same
tool, with the same quality, made by the same people.