mac davis

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:56:18 -0400, (Arch) wrote:

Harry, there is a way to sell boxes of modest quality at fairs for $5 to
$15. Doing the math it's clear that in order to eat, a subsidy is
necessary. Perhaps a grant to study boxes? Grantees don't have to _do
anything except appear important...lots of time for turning boxes.

There is a great unmet need for important box studies. FDA-pill boxes,
Voting Commission-ballot boxes, witness boxes, penalty boxes, box seats,
box offices, boxing rings, boxed ears, soap boxes, 'one to the box',
boxcars' hot boxes...the list goes on. Being an Episcopalian, I'm
unsure about phylactery boxes. ?

Harry, there are many ways to sell boxes for ten dollars and survive...
just another decision to agonize over like art vs craft, plagiary vs in
the style of, cutting vs scraping, green vs dry, LDD vs alcohol, carbon
vs HSS, Stubby vs Harbor Freight, ...and stick to business vs silly &
off topic posts like this one. Get a grant, Mac, your study will be on
the evening news.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

great idea, Arch.. maybe I could get a grant to study boxes and their relative
value in California vs. Baja California?
Maybe they could pay for constructing the new house, as a center of North
American turned box study!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing