Mathew J. Newton

Matthew Newton wrote:
Hi

Sorry if this has come up before. I've had a look and tried all the
suggestions I can find, but nothing so far has worked.

Problem: Washing machine (Hoover SoftWave, about 8 years old) sticks

in
the middle of the cycle, sometimes more than once. When it does, it

is
letting water flush through the drum. This happens indefinitely until

the
control is clicked around, and then continues as normal.

When I read your post I though I was suffering from severe memory
loss... I too have a Hoover Softwave but wasn't aware of it having any
problems currently, and certainly didn't recall posting about them...

Mathew Newton (just the one 't' but close enough!)