Stuart

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:47:22 GMT, GymRatZ
wrote:

Martin Angove wrote:

Note adapted subject line: have you any idea how many "Grand Designs"
threads Google has archived over the years?

Follow on question...
what the hell have they re-mortgaged it for?
All that hidden I.T. work and lighting etc etc couldn't have come cheap.
Considering they were stuffing chillis into bottles to earn a few quid
and doing very little (evident) work themselves !

Well the restoration budget started at £65,000, then went to £120,000
then finished up about £300,000 ...Must have damn good jobs I say and
they also cashed in their pensions to help out .
Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.