Heavy G

Actually after taking the cover off I found the problem...

what it is, is the box that plugs into the tube on the back of the CRT
apparently theres a bad connection cause when I wiggled it a little the
monitor was working perfectly. I just have to turn it off and let it sit for
a while and take the box off and check the pins to make sure they make a
good contact. then take some plastic ties and try to secure it so it cant
jiggle around again.

"Jerry G." wrote in message
oups.com...
The red and blue are the adjustable ones in this model, if I recall
correctly.

Comon causes for the fault you have, are a failure in the video drive
circuits, or the CRT is defective. More often, it is the CRT that goes
in these monitors.

A tech who is properly trained in monitor service, and has the tools to
work with, can check the monitor for you, and tell you what the fault
is.

Jerry G.
======