Leon

The latest issue of Shop Notes has an article on air hoses. There is
apparently a new braded line that is nice and a bit expensive. I have been
using a 50' rubber hose. The rubber hose will pull out and lay flat where
as the cheaper hoses will tend to not want to stretch out. I prefer the
longer hose for my 20 gal compressor so that the compressor can stay put
When I need to use the hose on the out side of the house. I keep a yellow
coil type for the smaller pan cake compressor.
"DIYGUY" wrote in message
Bought my new toys - a PC air compressor and a brad nailer. Now I need to
buy an air hose. So many choices! What is a man to do? Pliovic, Ortac,
Neoprene and more. Who knew air hoses could be so varied. Will someone
please help me choose? I know the prices range from modest to wow! I
have a small shop and am thinking 25' will do me just fine, but if there
is any reason to consider 50' please share it. Thanks all ..