Wood Butcher

Have more than one so I don't have to lug the compressor
around (it isn't too portable).
I have a 15' which I use most of the time in the garshop.
I also have 2 50' hoses. One of these gets me to the
driveway for the cars & neighborhood bicycles.
Connecting all of them together lets me run a nailer
anywhere around the house.

If your shop gets really cold in the winter you should
take that into account in deciding what type of hose
to get.

Art

"DIYGUY" wrote in message
Bought my new toys - a PC air compressor and a brad nailer. Now I need
to buy an air hose. So many choices! What is a man to do? Pliovic,
Ortac, Neoprene and more. Who knew air hoses could be so varied. Will
someone please help me choose? I know the prices range from modest to
wow! I have a small shop and am thinking 25' will do me just fine, but
if there is any reason to consider 50' please share it. Thanks all ..