Gunner

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:13:49 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Proto" wrote in message

Come back to me in a few months and we shall discuss the issues.

Sorry to if I don't subscribe to the Gunner school of upbringing. I

leaned
as much about war and killing as was required. I found no fascination in
becoming any more educated in that regard as I never considered it a

career
of opportunity. I can see now all that I have missed. I feel shame.

Don't worry, you won't become more educated if you follow Gunner's
Google-Dilettante School of Historical Dabbling. g No syllabus, no canon,
just a shotgun load of miscellaneous ramblings, unexamined and unconnected
bits and pieces of history and ideas woven into a crazy quilt.

You're safe.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

And you Sir, are a pompus asshole of the first water. It must really
really suck to be you.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,