Gunner

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:57:47 -0400, "Proto" wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:22:03 -0400, "Proto" wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:52:08 -0400, "Proto"
wrote:

Perhaps you should take some remedial courses in military history,
geopolitics and concentrate on the History Channel before showing
your ass here.

Maybe while you are calling me stupid YOU could cite some
examples of how
I am so wrong instead of just saying I don't know history. I am
generalizing

Generalizing? No ****.

A similar type of generalization you promoted...

"The Earth is green"

Sure is..except for the ****ing deserts and the 75% of the planet
that is water.

I didn't call you stupid.
I called you ignorant and uneducated.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Am now I am awaiting for you to educate me. Show what you got. How
does it go? put up or what?

Educate yourself, then get back to me. Its not my job to teach you all
the things you have missed out on.

Might I suggest finding a good library on military histories?

Sigh...Ok..Ill give you a starting place

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/DBG.CHAP1.HTM
http://www.rnrc.org/Html/default.htm (needs high speed for best
viewing)
http://www.geocities.com/nankingatrocities/
http://www.gotrain.com/dan/nanking2.htm
http://militaryhistory.about.com/cs/...enfirestor.htm
http://www.rense.com/general19/flame.htm
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk...of_dresden.htm

http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/ww2stats.htm
http://history.designerz.com/by-time...rld-war-ii.php

Come back to me in a few months and we shall discuss the issues.

Sorry to if I don't subscribe to the Gunner school of upbringing. I leaned
as much about war and killing as was required. I found no fascination in
becoming any more educated in that regard as I never considered it a career
of opportunity. I can see now all that I have missed. I feel shame.

You learned as much about war and killing as you thought you needed.
Unfortunately the big bad world refuses to comform to your world view.

As a very learned man once wrote..those that ignore history, are
doomed to repeat it.

Its evident that you are doomed. And should feel shame at going
through life butt ignorant about the things that can bite you in the
ass without a moments notice.

But hey...wipe the spittle smudges from your rose colored glasses and
keep on keeping on. And have a good nights sleep.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell