George Willer

Your opinion is noted, Ed... as ridiculous as it is, it doesn't address the
topic of this thread, and your comments are complete nonsense. We all know
that opinions are like assholes... we all have one and you ARE one.

George Willer

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"George Willer" wrote in message

So what are you saying, George, that we had a 10-year-long half-time

show?

No, your Highness, I didn't say that. It was only 8 years... the klinton
years.

George Willer

Oh, so it was an *8-year* half-time show.

So, does it all sort of run together in your mind, George? Sort of a
continuation of The Great Granada War, isn't it? g

Too bad Clinton got in the way. You could have had a 15-year war. Or maybe
20-year war.

--
Ed Huntress