JB

Thanks for the help grant.

Joe...

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

It is missing the air filter assembly, where can I purchase a new one?

It should use a regular 1" air filter, available at Grainger or any
air compressor repair outfit. Try your Yellow Pages.

On my Quincy I had to replace the belts -- it took a matched pair of B47s
or something -- and I went to Grainger and asked for a matched pair and
they told me they are all matched nowadays. One belt was however slightly
longer than the other. I figure the short one will soon stretch out. But
if I had to do it over I'd look up "power transmission" in the Yellow
Pages and call every place looking for a deal. Those damn belts cost waaay
too much at Grainger. Then I'd go to their will call and make the clerk
bring me ALL of the belts in that size and hand pick the two closest in
length. If you're going to spend $40 on 2 belts, you should get to pick. -
GWE