Default Hardwood vs Engineered Wood vs laminate floors

There have been numerous post on this topic. Sorry to add yet another.
To read through the others is an ardusous process and the information
is scattered. Would some of you knowlegeable folks help me with the
tradoffs. I've made a "first draft" below:

Hardwood:
Pros -- most beautiful, can be refinished, can purchase prefinished or
not.

Cons -- most expensive, of the three, it's the most difficult to
install.

Engineered wood:
Pros -- Provides a cost savings over hardwood. Somewhat easier to
install. Can be refinished a few times, quieter

Cons -- doesn't look quite as good as hardwood because the pieces
aren't quite as random and hardwood planks.

Laminates:
Pros -- Cheapest of the three choices, easiest to install.

Cons -- Doesn't look quite as beautiful, doesn't refinish (but wears
well).

Please help correct, embellish, etc. Thanks in advance.