as;ldfkj

Default Help! I want to build a box that will play random sounds!

I was wondering if someone can help me out here.

I want to build a circuit that will play ramdom sounds that I can put
onto a chip from my pc.

I want a simple push button control....something like one of those
singing fish but for a different purpose.

I would like to have say 10 or more sound clips that it could play
randomly with the push of a button.
Or if possible and not to complicated multiple buttons for different
clips.

Can someone point me in the right direction here...book, website,
company that sells a kit?
What kind of a chip is normally used to hold the sounds for something
like this...how would I program it?

Looking for a way to do this and keep it small and not really
expensive.
I figure if that make greeting cards that play music and the singing
fish is not that expensive then I should be abe to make something like
this relatively small and cheap.

Thanks for any help!!