Duane Bozarth

foggytown wrote:

You're trying to tell me that 1/4" in the height of a table makes a
difference? ...

No, not really...what I'm wondering is why get upset over someone
else's cutting the leg at whatever length they desire (after all,
you're only sitting there watching, for heaven's sake!)

Plus, you don't know why he chose that particular length--as others
have noted, it could be to match the other one he already made before
the show which may well have been made to match some other piece. Or,
he could just have decided he did want the top to be 29-1/2, not
29-1/4 or 29-3/4--that's as valid a reason as any other, also.