Michael

Default Craft site

Hello

Just after a little help from anyone living in the USA.

MY brother and I started a web site called www.UKcraftfairs.com in the UK
just over a year ago. The site has been a moderate success and we have had a
number of visitors from the USA to our UK only site.

As a result of the traffic to our UK site we started (about a month ago) a
new site call www.UScraftfairs.com hoping that we could help in the more
global market. However, so far we have had little response or feedback on
the site. We are therefore starting to think that something has gone wrong.

I would be grateful for any feedback. It is my brother that is responsible
for the American site and I would like to help him out. So any feedback,
good or bad would help.

Regards

Michael