Scott Moore

Thanks for the good answers in this thread.

I'm still looking. My requirements a

1. Needs to fit a F350 4 door cab long bed. It makes a difference
because the section over the cab needs to extend over the longer
cab and make sure it does not get dinged by any loads I will
carry.

2. pretty good carry capacity. I have carried some 24' lumber before,
and it wasn't pretty.

3. Needs to have a removable back bar to get high loads into the
bed.

4. Probally not mount to the bed. I understand that affects #2.

Frankly the best looking racks I have seen are the custom square
tubing ones, which is leading me to think I might do it myself.