Joe AutoDrill

The guy at RMT suggested that I throw away the 900 head and buy a new 950
for $2,700. (Jerk) He no longer supplies parts for the 900 and was very
put-out to talk to me. Let me know if you have any parts for the 900 that
you can sell, it's missing 1 spindle and I could use all 6, then I could
paletize 2 jobs without moving spindles, a 4-hole and a 2 hole.

You might benefit from searching for a used Commander head that happens to
have salvageable parts... I see them on eBay somewhat often but generally
those that need work need lots of it and the parts might be of no use.

As for $2700?!? Jeez. Now I know why I am so busy these days.

The lady at clausing is sending a manual for my model and serial for
$5...nice lady!

Nice... I wish their new units were a bit more affordable. I'd push a lot
of my smaller/fewer hole customers to them over Delta and Jet. They simply
make a great machine that is predictable as far as parts and all...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com