Joe AutoDrill

I was in need of a multi-spindle drill for a couple of operations and of
course I immediately called Joe at Autodrill. Joe taught me multi drilling
101 and quoted several solutions. So, I start looking for a drill press to
run Joe's head and found this Clausing at the used machine supermarket for
$500. Unfortunately for Joe it just happened to have a "Commander
Multi-Drill #900" 6 spindle head. (Sorry, Joe)

Boo! grin

The drill press, model 2224, doesn't fit the current offerings from
Clausing and I'm hoping to find a manual and parts list.

CLIP...

Clausing may be able to offer it to you... But it is not going to be easy to
find.

Does anyone have one of these drill presses or drill heads that can share
some info? I will try to get some info from Clausing and Multi-Drill.

Free tip... www.multi-drill.com is me... www.multidrill.com is Commander.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022