WillR

Nate Perkins wrote:
WillR wrote in
:

Nate Perkins wrote:

Here's a few pictures of the latest project. Probably a little off
the beaten path:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...2dob/12dob.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/

~nateperkins1/misc/astro/12dob/12dob_pics.ht

Nice woodworking.

You have answered some of my questions as I often mused on the idea of
turning some of my woodworking skills to something useful. :-)

Enjoyed your site.

Thanks, Will.

BTW, woodworking of all kinds is useful if you have a wife who wants
something made for the house. SWMBO would say that my scope is far less
useful than, say, a new buffet. :-)

Cheers,
Nate

Oh don't be silly -- of course I know that. :-) and g

It's why men become such consummate liars -- "Oh honey -- buy me that
tool and I will make you a buffet (Right after I build my telescope (or
whatever)." Right!

You must be young. Even someone as gullible as a wife who loves you
catches on eventually -- given 20, 30 or 40 years say. g

So be careful out there.

We have reached the stage where her pupils contract when I mention "off
topic projects" -- that's a bad sign. :-)

(A scope is so _much_ more useful. Sigh)

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek