Gunner

On 20 Apr 2005 14:47:57 GMT, Ignoramus14555
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:24:32 GMT, Gunner wrote:
Oven cleaner will lift the paint.

Got it, thanks.

This is the one place I can think of that WD-40 is actually good for
something. And a green kitchen scrubbing pad.

I will try that tonight. I will spray wd-40, wait an hour or so, and
then will use a kitchen scrubbing pad and paper towels/newspapers.

Dont wait so long. The solvents will evaporate. Spray well, from top
to bottom, then start wiping at the top. The scrubbing pad will help
break up the layers of spooge as the solvent works its way into the
spooge.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,