Mary Fisher

"Martin Angove" wrote in message

snip

The only sensible way to clean the floor is "wet"

No it isn't. We have filthy boots bringing in mud and chicken **** from the
garden, I'm not careful when cooking and baking (daily) and am always
dropping stuff - including grease- on the floor. and we have frequent visits
from children of all ages. Sometiomes I decide to clean the floor, I sweep
with a handbrush (the kitchen has lots of awkward intrusions) or a long
handled broom in the sitting room then simply wipe over with a damp cloth.
You NEVER need to wet the surface. Even dried on blood can be wiped off
easily. Might take bit more effort than a beer spill but it's not onerous -
believe me, I'm not a cleaning freak.

Much worse than playdough is beeswax. It either has to be scraped up when
cold or warmed and wiped. But it's easy. I don't know what all the fuss is
about.

Mary