Gunner

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:18:34 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:27:01 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

As I told Proto..you might want to check out the history of warfare,
and you can stick to the 20th century if you wish.

I'm not asking about the history of warfare. I'm asking you about THIS

war,
the one in which we allegedly were protecting ourselves from an immanent
threat of destruction by means of WMDs, and then, after killing tens of
thousands of people over them, we found that they weren't there.

What do you think? Was it worth it? Are you still proud?

--
Ed Huntress

Yes Eddy..it was worth it, and yes, Im still proud.

Then, in your own way, you're part of the problem, Gunner.

Or, in your own way, you are part of the problem, Ed.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"