"Steve Huckaby" wrote in message
and replace all the ducts, have the unit serviced, and cleaned, and then,

if
you are worried about some mold, since a small bit of mold is in EVERY

home,
you install a couple of UV-C band lights to kill what ever passes in the
airstream.

Steve,

What would one look for when they searched for the lights?

www.ultravation.com

I wouldn't guess you could find one at Home Depot could you?

Actually, they used to carry in some markets a really cheap ( I mean, like
crappy) unit that I have replaced at least 10 of that failed in teh first
two years...and I dont mean the bulbs..the controller.
They used old tech, and just didnt cut it.

Would you just wire it and put it in the air intake with some kind of
switch to turn it own with the AC/Heat?

Some of the early ones used a themister to turn them on, and off, the better
ones stay on all the time.
If it helps...sold many a one in here to people that cant buy them over the
counter...most places wont even think of it due to liability issues.

Thanks
Steve