Steve Huckaby

I wouldn't mind cleaning my coil.
Is it something a home owner can do?
Would you flush water into the pipe that the condensation comes out
of?

Steve

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 06:07:21 -0500, (m Ransley)
wrote:

For 65$ he couldn`t of done much of anything worth while, what did he do
in 2 hrs, to bad you didn`t see for your self issues and work performed.
2 hrs might get your coil cleaned good, but not all the ducts. I had
mine done I guess it was a good idea but disturbing the sealed dust made
me sick for days after. I had 2 guys with a 7000$ hepa vacume as large
as a refrigerator spend 6 hrs on a small house on all ducts and returns.
Was the AC coil and area cleaned good, maybe you need a real service
tech out to just check the operation of your system and look things over
and point out any real cleaning issues to you.