Bob Brock

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"George Willer" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

I think a lot of people watched the first Gulf
War and had the same reaction. The recent one was a little different,

but
we've become used to more brutal movies in the meantime, as well.

--
Ed Huntress

I see now! His highness, Ed thinks there were two separate wars, rather
than a continuation of the same one. What a jerk!

So what are you saying, George, that we had a 10-year-long half-time show?

Unless I'm mistaken, the first war was about making Iraq pull back from
their attempted conquest of Kuwait. The second one allegedly was about
taking out supposed chemical, biological, and soon-to-be nuclear weapons
that, somehow, were a direct threat to us.

Do I have that right? Or was there some underlying theme going on that
connected the two -- like, maybe, that the Bushes and Saddam just don't
get
along?

Oh, they did get along quite well at one time. I think it is more hurt
feelings over rejection. Hell hath no fury like a Bush scorned.

--
Ed Huntress