Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
news

Tonkin Gulf..hum...wasnt that a Democrat at the helm?

Sloppy effort at deflection, Gunner. You can do better. I don't care if

it
was a Democrat or Republican, the Tonkin Gulf "incident" was a cooked-up
affair, a lot like Iraq's "WMDs." Pure vaporware. Somehow it all just
disappeared...gosh, I wonder where all those North Vietnamese submarines

got
to...

Probably to the same place all the Republicans who want to starve your
children, poison your air and water and toss Granny out into the snow,
went to.

Are termites getting into your head or something? I don't care which party
it is. I didn't say anything about Republicans. I'M a Republican. You're a
split-personality "Republitarian," remember? A Republican on Tuesdays and
Thursdays, or something like that.

Neocons are the people who want to convert the world into something like
Texas. Most Republicans aren't neocons.

--
Ed Huntress