Ed Huntress

"Willcox" wrote in message
ess.com...
Ed Huntress wrote:

OK, then, Willcox, tell us what most people in the US and around the

world
have been waiting to hear: What is it that you know about how Iraq
constituted an immediate threat to the US, one that was substantial

enough
to go to war, and that no one else seems to know?

We're all ears.

Watch the videos of these guys telling you what a threat Saddam was:

But they weren't dumb enough to go to war over it.

I don't know if you've been here, but Gunner and others have argued about
this at least 100 times. I haven't commented much about it but this is the
point: They were wrong, they were posturing and sabre-rattling, they had
flimsy evidence and, based on the 9-11 Commission Report, many people in
government had a suspicion that was the case.

But the neocons WERE fanatical enough to actually charge in with little
evidence, killing tens of thousands of innocent people, as well as more than
1,000 American troops. They were itching for it.

What I want to know from you armchair generals is why you won't now admit it
was all a mistake. Or, if you think it was not a mistake, what your current
justification is for it.

Gunner says it's his pride. How about you?

--
Ed Huntress