Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message

My pride? I find it interesting you snipped so much of the post. Let
me correct that for you.....

I snipped your post because you snipped the part about the tens of

thousands
of people, including over 1,000 Americans, we sent to their deaths so

that
Iraqis would have a choice of voting for Shiite Islamists or Sunni
Islamists. You seem to have lost sight of the question and you need to
re-focus.

Actually Ed..you snipped the post, as you often do, to try to weasel
word your followup to suit your side of the argument.

Baloney. I asked you a question, you changed the subject. And you still
haven't answered it. Nor, probably, will you. Because it's a question that's
too hard for you to face.

As I told Proto..you might want to check out the history of warfare,
and you can stick to the 20th century if you wish.

I'm not asking about the history of warfare. I'm asking you about THIS war,
the one in which we allegedly were protecting ourselves from an immanent
threat of destruction by means of WMDs, and then, after killing tens of
thousands of people over them, we found that they weren't there.

What do you think? Was it worth it? Are you still proud?

--
Ed Huntress