Tim Douglass

On 19 Apr 2005 10:09:29 -0700, "ben" wrote:

None of the borg stores seem to have them... and I'd rather use someone
else anyway.

What's a good brand/store for pipe clamps? Online or in NYC.

Not clamps to hold pipes but clamps that attach to pipes to clamp
wood/furniture/etc with.

Others will disagree, but I get the 3/4" clamps from Harbor Freight
and they have worked great for me. Just make sure you get the ones
that have the disk clutch rather then the little toothed quadrant.

These:

Not these:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=3814

The latter just don't grip reliably, but the others work fine.

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com