Clint

Thanks for the input from everyone. I was going to "templatize" the project
anyway, so my first step will be to cut out all the appropriate pieces in
some 1/2" plywood I've got kicking around. I figure if this one goes well,
I'll probably be making more. I'm planning on using the Wood Magazine's
version; see how that goes.

In the meantime, I'll probably wait till the middle of next month before I
get too agressive in cutting wood for this project. If I can find someone
with a moisture meter, I'll take a board over to their place and see what's
up.

I'll also try to post some pic's in the binaries group, if anyone's
interested.

Clint

"Clint" wrote in message
So I decided to try my hand at one of the many outdoor Adirondack chair
plans out there. Kind of a rite-of-passage, right? Anyway, the stuff

picked up a the local Borg was not quite dripping wet, but it sure was

damp.
Actually, the 2x6 material wasn't so bad, but the 1x6's were.

Any suggestions how long I should let them set? I've got them stickered

and
stacked, but it would be nice to build something with them for this

summer,
not next. If nothing else, they make my shop smell nice! I have no
moisture checker, and I'm not sure what's good for outdoor furniture

anyway.

TIA!

Clint