BobS

Robotoy,

Let's see if we can't help you get your facts straight.
I said in my post to the OP - before you made any posts:

"As you (to the OP) noted... common decency doesn't live here anymore it
seems and
neither do those that used to be the masters of woodworking mentoring."

Where did I say:

"....nobody here has any common decency"...

Your squirming.....

And then you blurted:

"...then when I call them/him/her on it, it's the good ol' "I wasn't
talking to you".

Again you're squirming and if you read the thread, you had made no comments
up to that point and my comment was not made to you - so I couldn't be
referring to anything you said. You then decided to stick your up-tight
attitude in and make it personal.

Great example of common decency from you and you have more than made the
point that "common decency doesn't live here anymore."

Now that you have me plonked you can't read any of this and that means
there won't be any more words of wisdom from your playpen....

"Robotoy"..... gotta love how fitting that name is...

Bob S.