Edwin Pawlowski

"Goedjn" wrote in message

Man, I agree. It sounded like he was responding to you. I could have
easily
missed the asterisk note. I think the Montana man owes you an apology.
Just
my 2 cents.

I think that people who get all wound up about what someone says
about/to them on a newsgroup obviously don't have enough real
problems in their life.

In this case, a legitimate contractor was made to sound like HE was the
culprit, not the real one that screwed them over. It could affect his
livelihood and could make to "real" problems you talk about. . This is more
than the usual kiddie ranting. Of course, you are posting from a EDU
account so you probably don't know what real life is like.